BAI at the National Advanced Accounting & Auditing Technical Symposium (NAAATS)
Skip back to main navigation
Ali Nejad (senior auditor) attended the 2014 NAAATS in Las Vegas from July 10th – 11th. BAI has continuously attended the annual symposium for comprehensive updates in audits and financial statement preparation.
The topics covered this year included:
- The Affordable Care Act
- The Peer Review Process
- Understanding Internal Controls for Small Businesses
- Accounting Standards Board Updates
- Financial Accounting Standards Board Updates
- Updated Revenue Recognition Rules
- Updated Lease Accounting Rules
Various staff members have attended this symposium and each has had a rewarding experience. BAI plans to be in attendance for the 2015 symposium in Baltimore, MD.