We’ll look at your whole financial picture and respond with solutions that fit your needs. We’ll determine whether you’re better off as a ‘C’ corporation, or an ‘S’ or an LLC, and we have the licenses it takes to provide the full array of accounting services, from tax preparation to audit services.
As Certified Fraud Examiners, we always hit the nail on the head. We’re also very mobile, our contingent of auditors in the field helping to hasten turnaround time.
We offer professional services to clients in:
- Certified Audits, Review Services, and Compilations
- Non-profit Audits
- Tax Preparation and Representation Before the Internal Revenue Service
- Surprise Security Audits and Other Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Business Management and Advisory Services
- QuickBooks Support and Computer Consulting
- Forensics Accounting and Litigation Support Services
- Business Valuations
- California Non-Profit Audit Pursuant to California Code Section 4652.5